BLOGGING USED TO BE JUST A WAY TO HOLD MYSELF ACCOUNTABLE, BUT RECENTLY, IT HAS BECOME MY OTHER BABY!
There are so many things about this journey that have been fulfilling for me – in the beginning when I still was just doing it for fun and now that I’m doing it “for real”. Here’s why I blog:
- Learning more about health, food, business and marketing
- Sharing healthy recipes with other health enthusiasts
- Offering practical health & marketing ideas that are easy for anyone to implement
- Offering ideas to help people achieve greatness
- Creating resources like eBooks and blogging & marketing systems
- Helping others start a health blog
- Sharing marketing tips in on-going news letters
- Developing the blog into a source of income (which is now my full-time job)
- Using a portion of that income to support causes close to my heart and eventually helping other health bloggers start and grow through a program I’m developing called Health Blogger Champ!
It’s been a pleasure to connect, learn, grow, and share through 4HourBODYGirl. Like, incredibly fun. I mean, wow – what an awesome journey this has been from the beginning of the small health blog to hold myself accountable to reach my own goals to now the health blog that has become my job. Thanks for joining me on this ride, you incredible health conscious comrades!